“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” -Susan Sontag
Our travel policy for wedding photography: It’s free.
There are no travel fees for anyone who purchases wedding photography coverage in the continental United States. Are you getting married anywhere in the Lower 48? Cool. I’m not gonna charge you any travel fees. This whole process should be pain free for you. You should be able to quickly and easily understand the actual cost of your wedding photography so we can start talking about the fun stuff sooner.
Not only am I not going to charge you to travel to your wedding, but check out my wish list for 2013-2014…. here’s a list of places I reeeeeally want to see and photograph. If you’re having your wedding in any of these locations, I’ll totally make you a deal. So email me already. I’d love to hear from you.
Amanda’s Wish List (in no particular order):
- Joshua Tree National Park: I really want to check out those awesome Dr. Seuss trees in person one day soon.
- Moab: Yeah, I know I went there in 2012, but there’s some rocks I didn’t take any pictures of yet.
- Yosemite: Need I say more?
- Burning Man: Oh pretty please…
- Alaska: Totally not in the Lower 48, but I’m dying to go see Mount McKinley.
- Glacier National Park: Going-to-the-Sun Road is on my bucket list.
Check out this nifty map of many of the places I’ve photographed. All those little pins are clickable and will connect you to a blog post. It’s a super cool toy – try it out.